Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What a find!

At last, just what every allergic child needs! Their very own stuffed dust mite toy!

"This soft toy measures about five inches long, thousands of times larger than an average dust mite, and it's guaranteed not to leave behind any allergenic waste particles or to cause any allergic reactions. Each plush toy comes with a dust mite fact sheet."

But at least they're cuter than the real thing!

1 comment:

AllergyMom3 said...

yeeew! that is just ...well, weird. oh well...