Our group was lucky enough to be able to try some samples of a newer product out on the market. Skin Free Soap. This is a very nice gentle soap that works great on sensitive, dry, itchy, skin.
Our members really liked this soap, they found it was gentle enough for use on eczema prone skin. Did not leave any residue on the skin and was overall a nice product. Many we purchase this soap for their family.
So you may be asking what is Skin Free Skin Care products well....
Skin Free™ Skin Care Products
Recommended for individuals with:
- Extreme Dry Skin
- Skin or Fragrance Allergies
- Pregnant Moms
- The Elderly
- Renal Patients
- After Radiation or chemotherapy
- All Natural, Vegan Ingredients
- No Perfumes
- No Petroleum Products
- No Harmful Chemicals
- No Steroids
- No Colorants
- No Greasy feeling
- No Animal Testing, Cruelty Free
- Extra Moisturizing Soap & Shampoo Bar™ - 3.5 oz - $3.99
- Super Moisture Butter Creme™ - 8 fl. oz - $12.99
- Lite Moisture for Blemish Prone Skin - 50 ml - $15.99
- Whipped Tamanu Body Butter™ - 8 oz - $18.99
- Super Moisture Body Balm™ - 8 fl oz - $12.99
But there are many more to try and use.
You can purchase these items online http://skinfree.net/ or at Walgreens.