Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Sof'ella Gluten-Free Chocolate Cake


What's not to love about chocolate cake? Unless you're on a gluten-free diet, in which case most cake mixes leave quite a bit to be desired as far as taste and texture go. Last night I had the opportunity to try a gluten-free chocolate cake and frosting from Sof'ella Gourmet Natural Foods. In one word...Delicious! And I'm not even on a gluten-free diet! The cake was extremely moist and decadent with a creamy chocolate frosting. And the best part was no gritty aftertaste like I've noticed with other gluten-free cakes. In fact I enjoyed it so much that I even went back for a second slice and was tempted to take the entire cake home with me! Who knew gluten-free could taste so good!


Check this website for a store near you that carries Sof'ella products. http://www.sofellafoods.com/gluten.html

No comments: